About Me

My photo
I haven't learned enough, I haven't drawn enough, I don't do enough and I plan to regret not doing as much stuff as I should've.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Martin Septim


This ones okay :P

LOL ew.


Playin some Oblivion and doin some sketches and whatnot. I did the first sketch of Martin Septim yesterday when I was playing (just stood in front of him and drew it from the screen.) and the second one as a redo in a new sketchbook I got. I like the first one more, I messed it up on the redo and didnt bother on fixing it. I can't decide if I'm gonna submit either to dA, the first ones to messy and the second one I feel to its to unfinished because I know I'm not gonna work on it, and not stop thinking about the flaws.
Oh well, off to draw something good. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment