About Me

My photo
I haven't learned enough, I haven't drawn enough, I don't do enough and I plan to regret not doing as much stuff as I should've.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bear me!

lol! I'mna bear.
I took a quiz on facebook that said what animal I was and 'twas a bear, and explained me pretty well. lol

It Said :

"You have a Bear personality: don't worry it's nothing to get offended over. Bears are the loners in the world, the ones who prefer to be lost in their own thoughts and lives rather than others. That doesn't mean they don't have relationships or friends just that a Bear personality typically likes to have a lot of alone time and they are very self contained. Relationships come and go but Bear personalities are self reliant and can for the most part be perfectly happy alone. Bears are also people you don't want to mess with their self confidence leads them to be intimidating so it isn't often that anyone messes with them anyway, but a Bear does not like to be intruded on. Solitary but protective Bears are the people everyone else look to for advice, but they rarely volunteer it. Bears should avoid Wolves and Horses and some Rabbits, but get along great with foxes and Eagles"

No comments:

Post a Comment