About Me

My photo
I haven't learned enough, I haven't drawn enough, I don't do enough and I plan to regret not doing as much stuff as I should've.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Deathnote Colagagaga.

I forgot to update this blog with a lot of old stuff, this big file was done over christmas break, ehe I suck. Here's what I posted on my comments for dA, cause I'm lazy and don't feel like typing a lot,
I really almost didn't upload this because its kinda pointless and was just a little doodle to pass the time. If it wasn't for that Gir and L pic, and the :3 pic, I wouldn'tve

Wouldn't Gir and L make RIDICULOUSLY awesome best friends?!


I think so. (Obviously lmfao.)

So I spent the majority of my Christmas break watching Death Note because I was sick, (and I have no life, but mostly cause I was sick.)
Since I've already seen the whole series, I was kinda half into it because I was doodling non-stop the whole time.
Big file, it was twice this big, but I thought it would be GIGANTIC if I didn't change it, haha

Can YOU spy where L is??!! There's like 6 of him in there somewhere.


(And yes Raito, you are a douche.)

This was a giant doodle I did, I wasn't really trying to make it look that great. Therefore some of the characters look whack, lmfao. Seriously look at that picture of Ryuk! He looks high on crack (Or should I say apples haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment