About Me

My photo
I haven't learned enough, I haven't drawn enough, I don't do enough and I plan to regret not doing as much stuff as I should've.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Maid of Darkness Line Art


<3 <3

I've spent a long time on this, if you can't tell. lol
The original pic is this awesome pic here - http://been2hellnback.deviantart.com/art/Maid-of-Darkenss-3000-views-131908032
All credit goes to her for the design, when I saw it I gasped aloud, and gasped again when she said it was okay to colour! I had to enlarge the pic quite a bit, so it was a little hard to get all the fine details (theres a freakin' lot) but the time spent over on the waist part of the dress and her hair was really fun to do. I haven't done ANYTHING lately so this is was alot more fun that I could've made it. I only changed her face and added a finger to the left hand, and I haven't added the ravens yet because they looked wierd in the lineart. When I colour it I'm going to emphasize them aot.

I can't wait to get colouring it. :)

Overall time was maybe 5 or 6 hours, I've been working on it off and on all week. SAI provides again! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment