About Me

My photo
I haven't learned enough, I haven't drawn enough, I don't do enough and I plan to regret not doing as much stuff as I should've.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Holly and Brittany Portraits


Since I don't have a scanner right now these are taken with a crappy camera, so until I can scan them correctly they'll suffice. :p

There are SOO many things wrong with them but I'm glad to be drawing again. I've been in a rut and really hating my art lately, my friends, without knowing, have become my muses and I'm probably going to do some more portraits.
I hope they like um, love makin my friends happy with my art. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You had shown your amazing art....here but why are your not promoting it ...in the right way to achieve something...

    cathrin disusa Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete