About Me

My photo
I haven't learned enough, I haven't drawn enough, I don't do enough and I plan to regret not doing as much stuff as I should've.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Eva Sketch

I thought I would upload the sketch of this before I attempt colouring it, I'm sorta scared to try cause I dont wanna screw it up. (plus I only have one more sheet of canvas paper before I have to go buy more. I mean, c'mon 10 dollars for 10 sheets? thats alot.)
I have mixed feelings about her, her being a sucubus and all. Her character (or at least the one she plays) is awesome, I feel in love with her until I found of her sucubucious ways. XD She is really pretty though, so I wanted to draw her good side. This is from the scene where they start fighting Volgin again and look into each others eyes (d'awww)

No comments:

Post a Comment